Location & Parking
1944 Pacific Ave. Suite 202
(The Harmon Building)
Tacoma, WA 98402
- From I-5 take the I-705/Tacoma City Center exit (Exit 133).
- From I-705 take the South 21st Street exit.
- At the traffic light, turn left onto 21st Street.
- Turn right just past the next light ( Pacific Avenue) onto Dolly Roberson Lane (looks like an alley.)
- Park in one of our three clearly labeled private spots against the building, or if full, continue to the UW paid lot where you can park for $1/hour) If that is full, try the History Museum lot on Pacific (this is the lot you can see from our client lounge.)
- We are located in the Harmon Building, above the Harmon Brewery. Follow the signs to the restaurant and turn off when you see our signs.
For your convenience, we have three assigned parking spots on the west side of the building (formerly Commerce Street, now Dolly Roberson Lane.) Look for the signs that say Azarra Salon. Don't be tempted to park in one of the assigned spots that is not ours, you will get towed! If these spots are full (which is always possible) use one of the other parking options (see the purple arrows on the map above).
Also, if you arrive early for your appointment and park in one of the three spots but are going to another business before your appointment with us, please stop in and let us know so we don't tow you.
If you arrive for an evening appointment and the main door to the building is locked, please use the security box to call us and we will buzz you in. There are boxes at the Pacific entrance under the red awning and on Commerce (now Dolly Roberson Lane) on the landing a few steps above street level. If you come in on Dolly Roberson, take the elevator down to the second floor (you will be on the third floor.) If you enter on Pacific, you can take the steps or the elevator up to the second floor (you will be on the first floor.) It sounds more confusing than it is, and it will be worth it!